- Region: Franken / Lovely Steigerwald
- Country: Germany
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Müller-Thurgau, Silvaner, Scheurebe, Bacchus
- Soil type: Keuper
- Vessel type: Wood - New oak, Wood - Old oak
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 5 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:This is the entry in our wine world - fresh, juicy and with a lot of fun in the glas. Four typical grape varieties for our region (Müller-Thurgau/Bacchus/Silvaner/Scheurebe). From wines which are 30-60 years old - fermented in old and new oak barrels.Enjoy this wine!
Taste it at...
- New York 2019