- Region: Burgenland
- Country: Austria
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Weissburgunder
- Soil type: Seewinkelschotter
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Fined using Bentonite
- Filtered - Light Filtration microns.
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Suitable for Vegans, Vegetarians
- Total Sulphites: 25 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Alcohol: 12.5%
Suitable for both vegetarians and vegans
• Manual harvested
• Whole bunch pressed
• Spontaneous fermentation in old Acacia wood casks
• Indigenous yeast
• Aged on the lees for 6 months
TASTING NOTE: Brilliant pale gold-yellow in the glass. The wine has refreshing aromas of citrus, pears and white peaches. The palate is full-bodied and well-structured with balanced fruit and acidity, a long finish and good ageing potential.
Judith Beck lives amongst her vines, so you can be sure that she has developed a deep relationship with them. She prefers traditional varieties like Zweigelt, Blaufränkisch, St. Laurent, Weissburgunder and Chardonnay which are grown on the slopes of the Wagram, east of the Neusiedler lake.
More from Weingut Judith Beck