- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Loire
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc
- Soil type: Granite, orthogneiss
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Amphora
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 15 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:skin maceration 9 months Cabernet Sauvignon aged 1 year in amphoras blending of wines (cab. franc and cab. sauvignon) sulfur free 10 mg
All our vineyards (25 hectares) have been farmed organically since 1975 and biodynamically since 1992. We are proud to be a member of the groups «Return to Terroir» and “Biodyvin”. We produce a number of different wines from a variety of soils: white, orange and red wines.
More from Domaine de l'Ecu