- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Loire
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc
- Soil type: Granite, orthogneiss
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Amphora
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 15 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:skin maceration in amphoras 9 months Cabernet sauvignon aged 1 year in amphoras, blending of wines ( 70% cab.sauvignon / 30% cab.franc) sulfur free 10mg
All our vineyards (25 hectares) have been farmed organically since 1975 and biodynamically since 1992. We are proud to be a member of the groups «Return to Terroir» and “Biodyvin”. We produce a number of different wines from a variety of soils: white, orange and red wines.
More from Domaine de l'Ecu