- Appellation: None
- Region: Abruzzo
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Pecorino
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Amphora
- Filtered - Gross filtration and racking microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 40 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
22 hectares of organic certified land. Geese breeding, olive oil, figs trees, old grains and vines. Since 5 years experimenting with amphorae. The aim is producing artisan wines reflecting the terroir and the emotions of the artisan.
More from Agricola Cirelli