- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Languedoc
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Vermentino
- Soil type: Alluvial, Clay, Sandstone
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Amphora, Clay Pot - Other, Stainless Steel
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 41 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Taste it at...
At La Baronne we try to translate our passion and respect for our vineyard and for the surrounding land into the bottle by applying organic and biodynamic farming methods that help showcase the individuality of the terroir of the Alaric Mountain, a privileged corner of the Languedoc.
More from Château La Baronne