- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Weinviertel
- Country: Austria
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Zweigelt
- Soil type: Loam, Loess, Sandstone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Wood - Other (e.g. acacia, cherry etc.)
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 35 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Taste it at...
Born 1980; first time drunken 1995; first wine produced 2000; in 2010 my son Noah was born; 2012: my daughter Miriam was born, took over the winery from my Dad and changed after 28 years organic farming to bio-dynamic Demeter…
More from Johannes Zillinger