- Appellation: Niederoesterreich
- Region: Weinviertel
- Country: Austria
- Colour: Rosé
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Soil type: Sandstone
- Vessel type: Wood - Other (e.g. acacia, cherry etc.), Stainless Steel
- Filtered - paper 2 microns.
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 20 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Born 1980; first time drunken 1995; first wine produced 2000; in 2010 my son Noah was born; 2012: my daughter Miriam was born, took over the winery from my Dad and changed after 28 years organic farming to bio-dynamic Demeter...
More from Johannes Zillinger