- Appellation: None
- Region: Andalucia
- Country: Spain
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Palomino Fino
- Soil type: Clay, Albariza
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 6 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:White wine from 100% Palomino Fino from over 60 year old vines in the vineyard Pastrana Baja (2016 & 2017) and Miraflores Alta (2018 onwards) del Pago Miraflores, fermented and vinified in Manzanilla butts. Pressing entire bunches. Gravity settling. Fermentation and vinification on lees in barrels of 512 litres of Manzanilla for 9 months. Bottled in May.
Muchada-Léclapart is a collaboration between architect turned winemaker Alejandro Muchada and pioneer Champagne grower-producer David Léclapart. Together they biodynamically farm 3 hectares of old Palomino and Muscat vineyards, then in their small bodega in the historic Barrio Alto of Sanlúcar, producing wines of simplicity, elegance and purity, through the absolute minimum of intervention.
More from Muchada-Léclapart