- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Roussillon
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Merlot, Muscat of Alexandria, Syrah
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone, Shale
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 31 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Our small estate is located in the Fenouilledes hills at an altitude between 393 ft and 1148 ft. Our cellar is in Maury. We cultivate old vines of catalan grape varieties and young syrah, using biodynamic preparations. Very low quantities of sulphur are used, no fining, no filtration and bottled by hand.
More from Clot de l'Origine