- Appellation: IGP Landes
- Region: South West
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Ugni Blanc
- Soil type: Alluvial, Clay, Limestone, Sandstone
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 52 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Tasting notes : Vieilles vignes, 2009, Dry white wine, A promise of white flowers, green apples, pineapple and tobacco on the nose, ripe, lively fruit on a palate where spicy onctuosity blends into a mineral freshness with a strong finish, Matured on the lees in vat for 8 months
South West, France
We have farmed our beautiful estate in southwest France organically since 2001. Our 10 hectares of vines are part of a rich ecosystem cultivated with biodynamics and our flock of sheep. We want to make wines of great quality without frontiers in the most natural way.
More from Château Tour Blanc