- Appellation: Greco di Tufo DOCG
- Region: Campania
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Greco di Tufo
- Soil type: Clay, Tufa, Volcanic
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 34 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Completely surrounded by vineyards, the province of Avellino offers wines of internationl fame as Greco di Tufo, Turasi and Fiano di Avellino. The oldest vine of the Irpinian area is definitely Greco di Tufo, which yields the related wine, imported from the Greek region of Thessaly by the Pelasgians.
More from Cantine dell'Angelo