- Appellation: AOP Bugey
- Region: Bugey
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Mondeuse Noire
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - New oak, Wood - Old oak
- Filtered - Kieselghur microns.
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 25 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:One plot untouched by chemical products since the 19th century.
Bugey is a “harlequin” terroir: the formation of French Prealps and successive ice ages having created a very chaotic soil. Montagnieu soils are famous for Altesse and Mondeuse. We work with Nature without distorting it. My creed: to give you a pleasurable experience tasting and sharing attractive complex wines.
More from Domaine Yves Duport