- Appellation: Colline Lucchesi DOC
- Region: Tuscany
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Merlot, Sangiovese, Syrah
- Soil type: Alluvial, Clay, Sandstone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 20 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:The label shows a different vintage, the 2007, but we are presenting the 2015 vintage.
Our 40Ha farm includes 16Ha of vines as well as an olive grove, orchard, vegetable garden, wheat fields and animals (bees, pigs, chicken, guinea fowl and rabbits). All are cared for biodynamically (Demeter Certification 2002) using Alex Podolinsky's method, which is so practical and pragmatic that nature has entered Valgiano without much struggling.
More from Tenuta di Valgiano