- Region: Castilla - La Mancha
- Country: Spain
- Colour: Orange
- Grape Varieties: Tardana
- Soil type: Chalk, Limestone
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Tinaja
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 22 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Skin contact fermentation in tinaja, after pressing, aged in tinaja. What comes from Mother Earth goes back.
Taste it at...
Castilla - La Mancha, Spain
We are an artisanal family winery based on sustainability – not only environmental but also economic and cultural: we grow our vineyards traditionally, preserve local varieties, cultivate old bush vines, work without irrigation and make wines that help people feel good. We make ethical wines. Wines made with and from respect.
More from Bodegas Gratias. Familia y Viñedos