- Appellation: D.O. Alella
- Region: Catalonia
- Country: Spain
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Pansa Blanca
- Soil type: Granite, Sand
- Vessel type: Cement - Egg, Other
- Filtered - Cellulose plate filter 1 microns.
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 7 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Among oaks and pine lives the Mediterranean "Tallarol", fresh and bold., Fermentation in cement eggs and amphora made of sauló of our vineyards, Soil Sauló (sandy granitic), Altitude 150-300 m, Orientation Southeast, Rainfall 600 mm/year, NO ADDED SO2, Organic white wine made from the Pansa Blanca variety (otherwise known as Xarel·lo). The grapes are harvested in an extraordinary condition of health. After a light pressing to extract only the first press must spontaneously fermentation takes place in made of sauló (our soil, granitic sand) at a low temperature. any other products are added throughout the process.
Taste it at...
“We constantly want to improve and delve deeper into organic agriculture, to obtain the purest grapes and wines”. With the aim of achieving quality wines without any addition of sulfites in the winemaking process, Alta Alella is strengthening efforts towards its organic philosophy: CELLER DE LES AUS is a project of future joining generations, based on the accumulated knowledge and experience of many years dedicated to wine.
More from Celler de les Aus