- Appellation: None
- Region: Roussillon
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Grenache Blanc, Grenache Gris, Macabeu, Carignan Blanc
- Soil type: Granite, Schist
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Filtered - plaque 1.5 microns microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 42 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:After a cold maceration on the skins for about 18 hours, the juice is racked into 400 litre previously used barrels. After a native yeast fermentation the wine wine stays on the less for 9 months, 6 weeks in inox until bottling.
Founded in 2006, Domaine des Enfants is the realisation of a childhood dream- to be one with yourself, others, and nature. We produce organic wines grown from old vine grenache, carignan, syrah, lladoner pelut, macabeu, and mourrvedre. Vines that are located all over the Valley d’Agly on various different soil profiles.
More from Domaine des Enfants