- Appellation: Grand Cru AOC La Côte
- Region: Vaud
- Country: Switzerland
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Syrah
- Soil type: Limestone, Silt
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 18.4 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Oakwood Barrels 18 months
Since 2009, the goal of La Maison du Moulin is to make natural wine and to craft cuvées that are the real expression of the soil on which the vine is planted.
More from La Maison du Moulin