- Appellation: IGP Landes
- Region: South West
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Ugni Blanc
- Soil type: Alluvial, Clay, Gravel, Sand, Sandstone
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- Filtered - tangentiel microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 42 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Ferruginous sandstone with marine fossils
Taste it at...
South West, France
We have farmed our beautiful estate in southwest France organically since 2001. Our 10 hectares of vines are part of a rich ecosystem cultivated with biodynamics and our flock of sheep. We want to make wines of great quality without frontiers in the most natural way.
More from Château Tour Blanc