- Appellation: BC VQA Okanagan Valley
- Region: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Colour: Orange
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Gris
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 0 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Hand harvest from 35 year old vines. 50% whole clusters in the fermentation vessel for 30 days.
British Columbia, Canada
Sperling Vineyards has been four generations in the making.
The high elevation slopes and mineral rich soils on the east benches of Kelowna come to life via our old vines and carefully crafted wines.
More from Sperling Vineyards