- Appellation: None
- Region: Piedmont
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Nebbiolo
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel, Other
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 8 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Sisto is a wine made of Nebbiolo grapes with absolutely no contact with wood. It is fermented by indigenous yeasts on fiberglass tanks, bottled with crown cap and aged on the bottle for one year. Grapes are sourced on a vineyard in the area of Barolo, this wine was born from the partnership with our Norwegian importer NON DOS.
Carussin is made by Bruna, Luigi, Matteo and Luca who care for 15 Ha of vineyards. Alongside winemaking, they each have a side project. Bruna and her ten donkeys work with kids, Luigi volunteers with associations in San Marzano Oliveto, Luca is a craft brewer and his brother Matteo grows various greens.
More from Carussin (di Bruna Ferro)