- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Piedmont
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Dolcetto
- Soil type: Clay
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel, Other
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 6 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Sbaraglio was born on 2017 harvest to join Ciuchionoi in a project to support Fundacion Otonga in Equador, it is a Foundation that works protecting the Rain Forest and the ihabitant population in the forest. Ciuchinoi is a Grignolino wine, while Sbaraglio is a 100% Dolcetto made in 2017 in a fiberglass tank with circa 22 days of maceration. The name "Sbaraglio" means in popular Italian a surprise that could leave you out of sight! It is also a game of words with the word "raglio", that means "bray", the noise the Donkey makes to communicate.
Taste it at...
Carussin is made by Bruna, Luigi, Matteo and Luca who care for 15 Ha of vineyards. Alongside winemaking, they each have a side project. Bruna and her ten donkeys work with kids, Luigi volunteers with associations in San Marzano Oliveto, Luca is a craft brewer and his brother Matteo grows various greens.
More from Carussin (di Bruna Ferro)