- Region: Kakheti
- Country: Georgia
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Saperavi
- Soil type: Alluvial, light clay with stone
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Kvevri/qvevri
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 63 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:The wines are made without any industrial yeast and additives. Wines are fermented and aged in kvevris which are traditional clay pots used in Georgia. Saperavi is old Georgian sort of black grape, it is from the east side of Georgia, Kakheti area, village Anaga
Taste it at...
- London 2020