- Appellation: Umbria I.G.P.
- Region: Umbria
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Sangiovese
- Soil type: Alluvial, Marl, Sand, Sandstone
- Vessel type: Cement - Other
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 13 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Wine made with manual de-stemming and crushing with female feet of 10 years old Sangiovese vineyard. Aging in concrete tanks for 10 months.
Fattoria Mani di Luna was created by 3 friends out of a love for agriculture and nature. Located in Torgiano at 200 – 350m, and planted with vines since the Etruscans, our soils are sandy, feature sandstone and marl and are rich in minerals left by the ancient lake Tiberinum.
More from Fattoria Mani di Luna