- Appellation: IGT Venezia Giulia
- Region: Friuli Venezia Giulia
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Merlot, Pignolo
- Soil type: Ponka
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 15 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:RS17 is a blend of Merlot 75% and Pignoli 25%. The wine was fermenting on the kins for 15 days and aged in oak barrels for 1 year. Bottled January 2019.
Taste it at...
- New York 2019