- Appellation: Santa Ynez Valley
- Region: California
- Country: United States
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Sauvignon Blanc
- Soil type: Alluvial, Gravel, Loam
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- Filtered - cross flow filter microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 40 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Ballard gravelly loam
California, United States
COQUELICOT (ko-klee-ko) is the name “en Francais” of the striking red poppy flower that graces the French countryside, as well as all the labels on our wines. Our 58 acre vineyard is an organically farmed property in the heart of the Santa Ynez Valley. Sustainable farming and gentle, meticulous winemaking techniques converge to produce hand made, limited production wines.
More from Coquelicot Estate Vineyard - Rose & Son