- Region: Castilla - La Mancha
- Country: Spain
- Colour: Rosé
- Grape Varieties: Bobal
- Soil type: Chalk, Clay
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Filtered - cellulose 3 microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 67 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Rosé wine made willing its long life inside the bottle. The selection of the plot is vital for getting the best grapes to make this real rosé wine. The sheeper takes the skins of the grapes for the goats and sheeps. The secret: give to the wine the recognisement of being a great wine, the respect for the raw and a carefull and long fermentation and age with its lees, gives the wine that calm it needs.
Taste it at...
Castilla - La Mancha, Spain
We are an artisanal family winery based on sustainability – not only environmental but also economic and cultural: we grow our vineyards traditionally, preserve local varieties, cultivate old bush vines, work without irrigation and make wines that help people feel good. We make ethical wines. Wines made with and from respect.
More from Bodegas Gratias. Familia y Viñedos