- Region: Strekov
- Country: Slovakia
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Riesling
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone, Loess
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 33 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:For processing this wine we have left the grape skins and seeds in contact with the juice to spontaneously ferment for four days, than it was aged for 10 months on lees in barrels and bottled unfiltered.
Taste it at...
Our family winery is based in the hottest and most sunny part of South-Slovakian wine region in a village called, Strekov. Our traditional wines are based on a natural viticulture and traditional, authentic wine production. To preserve the natural gift from our vineyards we keep a strict yield reduction to avoid the use of chemicals and any artificial yeasts.
More from Kasnyik Family Winery