- Appellation: IGT Venezia Giulia
- Region: Friuli Venezia Giulia
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Orange
- Grape Varieties: Ribolla Gialla
- Soil type: Ponka
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 28 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Ribolla is an original grape of our homeland: because of its peculiarities, it is most indicated for maceration on the grape skins., Wine-making: After taking off the grape stalks, the grape is put in oak vats, where maceration is held without temperature control or chemical yeasts adding. Grape skins must be always covered with wine: that’s why during all the fermentation the cap is punched down manually 3 – 4 times per day. At the end of the alcoholic fermentation vats are filled and the wine stays in contact with the skins thru December., Cask aging: After the racking the wine lies in casks (25 to 35 hl capacity) for about 36 months: in the meantime more than one racking could be necessary., During all these processes no type of chemical preservative is added to the wine. , Bottling is made without any filtration or clarification, in bottles of 1,00 l and 0,50 l, with no preservatives added.
Taste it at...
- London 2020