- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Weinviertel
- Country: Austria
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Riesling, Scheurebe
- Soil type: Gravel, Limestone, Loam, Loess, Sandstone
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Kvevri/qvevri, Wood - Old oak, Wood - Other (e.g. acacia, cherry etc.), Stainless Steel
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 42 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Born 1980; first time drunken 1995; first wine produced 2000; in 2010 my son Noah was born; 2012: my daughter Miriam was born, took over the winery from my Dad and changed after 28 years organic farming to bio-dynamic Demeter...
More from Johannes Zillinger