- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Weinviertel
- Country: Austria
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Zweigelt, Cabernet Sauvignon, Roesler, Regent
- Soil type: Limestone, Loam, Loess, Sandstone
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Kvevri/qvevri, Wood - Old oak
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 31 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Being organic or bio-dynamic is not a trend, it’s a lifestyle and my family have been living it for over 35 years. Avoiding all sorts of chemistry is our philosophy. Regarding the environment, natural water, nutrition and particularly in terms of wine. A healthy soil is the key to remarkable and exciting wines. Especially if no boundaries are being set for the development of wines in our cellar.
“The most beautiful pictures are painted by nature, with minimalistic winemaking in the cellar I frame those artworks…”
More from Johannes Zillinger