- Region: South Moravia, Czech republic
- Country: Czech Republic
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties:
- Soil type: Clay, Granite, Sand
- Vessel type: Wood - New oak
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 50 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Fermentation and aging: Austrian and French oak barrels, 10 months on yeast, Technology: malolactic acid degradation, sulphur free wine aging, unfiltered
Taste it at...
- Berlin 2019