- Appellation: IGT Venezia Giulia
- Region: Collio
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Soil type: Marl, Sandstone
- Vessel type: Wood - New oak, Wood - Old oak
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 50 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Translated Poured is a mixture of two characters: Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon. Merlot’s fruity notes get accompanied by the elegant tannin od Cabernet Sauvignon, which confers to the wine the important structure and a smooth final. The maceration begins in big oak barrels for 60 to 90 days. Finished the fermentation it gets aged in 20 or 30 hl barrels for 3 years and rests for 1 year in the bottles.
Our production focuses on making an excellent matter created by the works accomplished in the vineyard. The wine we produce represents our territory at his best, thanks to 60 to 90 days long skin maceration made in big oak barrels. Later on, we age the wine for 3 years in barrels and 1 year in bottles.
More from Damijan Podversic