- Appellation: POUILLY-VINZELLES
- Region: Burgundy
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay
- Soil type: Clay|Limestone
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 55 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:As for our vines in the Climat « Les Quarts », our plot « Les Longeays » faces South-East in mid-slope, but the soil is deeper. That character gives early maturity to the grapes here, year after year. Great ageing potential!
Domaine La Soufrandiere, our family property biodynamically farmed since 2001
More from La Soufrandiere - BRET BROTHERS