- Appellation: None
- Region: Emilia Romagna
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Barbera, Negretto, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Sangiovese, Merlot
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Amphora, Clay Pot - Kvevri/qvevri, Wood - Old oak, Cement - Other
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 17 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Perpetual red wine from a perpetual tank started in 2008. Now the wine is composed with 11 different vintages.
Emilia Romagna, Italy
On the city of Bologna’s hillsides, 200m above sea level in the pristine environment of an ancient viticultural area, Vigneto San Vito has produced high quality wines for almost 50 years. With the takeover in 2005 by a young wine-enthusiastic couple, the estate has embarked on an ambitious revitalization project of Bolognese wines.
More from Orsi - Vigneto San Vito