- Appellation: DHC Villány Premium
- Region: Villány
- Country: Hungary
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Blauer Portugieser
- Soil type: Loess
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Filtered - paper microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 54 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Taste it at...
“Viticulture is the art of doing nothing at the right moment and this as often as possible” (Horst Hummel). Founded in 1998, Horst’s great-grandfather had been a winegrower in Vojvodina until 1945. We aim to express the finesse and elegance of the Villányi terroir. Viticulture and vinification follow principals of low intervention. Organic since 2008, we use biodynamic preparations since 2015.
More from Hummel Pincészet - Weingut Hummel