- Appellation: Mendocino County
- Region: California
- Country: United States
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Franc, Carignan, Syrah, Zinfandel
- Soil type: Alluvial
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Other
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 30 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:A blend of old-vine Carignane, old-vine Zinfandel, Syrah and a splash of Cabernet Franc, this wine is super juicy, fruity and oh-so drinkable.
California, United States
Les Lunes Wine is committed to bringing back the old school, classic California, when wines were fresh, restrained and age-able. Populis is about bringing forward and fun natural wines to the people. All our grapes are farmed organically and aside from small doses of sulfur at bottling (if needed), nothing is added.
More from Les Lunes Wine / Populis