- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Piedmont
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Rosé
- Sweetness: Off-dry
- Grape Varieties: Nebbiolo
- Soil type: Marl, Sand
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Wood - Other (e.g. acacia, cherry etc.), Other
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 30 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:100% Nebbiolo 14,5% vol. Rose Wine. Manual harvesting on the 20th of September and placed in small cases of 15 kg. Gentle pressing without maceration. The must is then divided into three equal portions. One third is aged for 9 months in chestnut barrique, one third in a ceramic container (clayver), and the rest in oak barriques. Then they are blended and stay a minimum of 3 months in a bottle. This wine is obtained from spontaneous fermentation, unfiltered and with the addition of 30 mg/L sulphites during the bottling phase. Sugar rate 5g/l.
Taste it at...
Growers and winemakers from Piedmont, Italy, producing wine in the most natural way possible with a mix of originality and tradition. Nebbiolo, Malvasia Moscata, White Moscato. Discover our Orange Wines!
More from Azienda Agricola Valdisole