- Appellation: Itata
- Region: Itata
- Country: Chile
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Field blend: mainly Moscatel but also other grapes such as Corinto.
- Soil type: Granite, Quartz, Sand
- Vessel type: Other
- Filtered - Coarse Filtration microns.
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 6 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Tasting Note: The delicate underbrush aromas of Itatas wild grass, red fruits and a little bit of cassis are aromas
and flavours that characterise this wine. A fresh wine, delicate, marked by fine grain tannins that give a very
unique structure and create a long lingering ending with a distinctive mineral character due to the volcanic soils where the old vines thrive.
Age of vines: Historic old vineyard
Suitable for Vegan and Vegetarian - No Allergens
To the brave vignerons, the courage, the patience and the love to keep over generations these old vines alive. This is a homage to them for their hard work and constancy. These wines are made with the oldest grapes in the ITATA Hills the PAIS, with the aim to show the great differences in the Terroir of the area.
More from A Los Viñateros Bravos