- Appellation: KLEINER WALD
- Region: Burgenland
- Country: Austria
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Noir
- Soil type: Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 54 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:20% whole bunch
Rust. Lake Neusiedl. Burgenland. 12 generations of winegrowing. Tradition plays its part, evolution and the will to experiment figure even more. The vineyards are cultivated by hand. Individual. Ecological. Without manipulations. In continuous quest of the metaphysics of terroir and the substance of their grapes: Furmint, Sauvignon blanc, Pinot gris, Blaufränkisch and Pinot noir.
More from Weinbau Michael Wenzel