- Appellation: DOC Collio
- Region: Collio
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Orange
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Grigio
- Soil type: Marl, Sandstone
- Vessel type: Wood - New oak, Wood - Old oak
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 50 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:From the first appearance, the variety shows her real dress given from the macerated violet skin. The essence's perceptions are aromaticity and elegance. An unusual color is given to experience an even more unusual taste: a soft tannin with a fruity ending which is also found by the smell. The maceration begins in big oak barrels for 60 to 90 days. Finished the fermentation it gets aged in 20 or 30 hl barrels for 3 years and rests for 1 year in the bottles.
Our production focuses on making an excellent matter created by the works accomplished in the vineyard. The wine we produce represents our territory at his best, thanks to 60 to 90 days long skin maceration made in big oak barrels. Later on, we age the wine for 3 years in barrels and 1 year in bottles.
More from Damijan Podversic