- Appellation: Texas Hill Country
- Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Blanc du Bois
- Soil type: Limestone, Loam
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: -0 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Vines were 18 years old at the time of this 2018 vintage. 100% Estate Grown. French for firecracker, the word Petard connotes the explosiveness of the spicy-citrus, mineral character of this wine on the palate. Oysters ! Oysters ! Oysters !
Texas, United States
La Cruz de Comal Wines, Ltd. produces wines exclusively from the Texas Hill Country appellation, mainly from the small 3 acre estate LD3 Ranch estate vineyard. Nothing is added, nothing is taken out.
More from La Cruz de Comal