- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Veneto
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Garganega
- Soil type: Limestone, Marl
- Vessel type: Wood - Other (e.g. acacia, cherry etc.)
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 31 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:With Botrytis
For us Armonia means to return to give an inseparable value between human beings and the nature that surrounds him. From day one, we wanted to make wines that represent the detection of different Terroir in the best Vicenza hills.
More from Tenuta l'Armonia