- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Veneto
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Garganega
- Soil type: Limestone, Tufa, Volcanic
- Vessel type: Wood - Other (e.g. acacia, cherry etc.)
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 22 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Made with partly botritysed GARGANEGA grapes. Harvested in 3 distinct times to give the wine different layers of flavour . Harvested, destemmed and macerated for 4/5 days. It ferments on 1500 lt comic trunk of Hungarian acacia. The wine is particularly worked with fine lees batonnage and aged at least 1 and half year before bottles. Only made on perfect 13.40% vol/0,44 volatile
For us Armonia means to return to give an inseparable value between human beings and the nature that surrounds him. From day one, we wanted to make wines that represent the detection of different Terroir in the best Vicenza hills.
More from Tenuta l'Armonia