- Appellation: Trebbiano d'Abruzzo doc
- Region: Abruzzo
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Trebbiano d'Abruzzo, Passerina, Pecorino
- Soil type: Clay
- Vessel type: Cement - Other
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 13 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Old vine, biodinamically cultivated, small grapes selected by hand, pressed by feet, fermented in a small concrete vat for days, then ranked and followed on the fermentation...a few decantation, then UNFILTERED in bottle for gravity...no pump, no machine, no additive.
only pure natural fermented juice of our biodinamic grapes.
At 4 years old I was already stepping on the grapes with my feet….then….after almost 50 years I keep on doing it….why ?
because it is the best way to give them my energy…my love…
immagine to have a hug by someone with a big coat…can you feel it ? and immagine naked…can you feel the difference?
I keep on pressing my white grapes by feet and destemming red grapes by hand…giving them all my love ….
Take a glass and pour my wine on it gently…let him breath….touch it…look at it…smell it….taste it…listen the story is telling you….and feel…
More from Azienda Agri Bio Vitivinicola Stefania Pepe