- Appellation: Muscadet Sèvre et Maine
- Region: Loire
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Melon de Bourgogne
- Vessel type: Cement - Other
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 46 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:No racking of the must., 18 months on the lees., No sulfites added before bottling., 20 mg free sulfites.
Taste it at...
All our vineyards (25 hectares) have been farmed organically since 1975 and biodynamically since 1992. We are proud to be a member of the groups «Return to Terroir» and “Biodyvin”. We produce a number of different wines from a variety of soils: white, orange and red wines.
More from Domaine de l'Ecu