- Appellation: Bugey AOC
- Region: Bugey
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Style: Sparkling
- Grape Varieties: Aligoté, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
- Soil type: Limestone
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- Filtered - Kieselgur. microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 38 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:This wine is the result of great family expertise in the traditionnal method.
All the operations are making ourselves in our cellar.
Using my own yeasts in the secondary fermentation enhances the aromatic complexity .
Bugey is a “harlequin” terroir: the formation of French Prealps and successive ice ages having created a very chaotic soil. Montagnieu soils are famous for Altesse and Mondeuse. We work with Nature without distorting it. My creed: to give you a pleasurable experience tasting and sharing attractive complex wines.
More from Domaine Yves Duport