- Appellation: AOP Bugey
- Region: Bugey
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Style: Sparkling
- Grape Varieties: Aligoté, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- Filtered - Kieselghur microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 38 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Using my own yeasts in the secondary fermentation enhances both the aromatic complexity .
Bugey is a “harlequin” terroir: the formation of French Prealps and successive ice ages having created a very chaotic soil. Montagnieu soils are famous for Altesse and Mondeuse. We work with Nature without distorting it. My creed: to give you a pleasurable experience tasting and sharing attractive complex wines.
More from Domaine Yves Duport