- Appellation: None
- Region: Catalonia
- Country: Spain
- Colour: Orange
- Grape Varieties: Carignan Blanc
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Amphora, Stainless Steel
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 3 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:This wine represents a small vineyard, which was skin fermented with wild yeast. After the fermentation had 2 weeks more of maceration (in total a month).
This orange wine aged 5 month in amphoras of 160 L. While the ageing we are making "battonage", in order to gaing volum in mouth.
This is a gastronomic wine with texture, acidity and a surprising aromatic profile.
Taste it at...
Ferran Lacruz is a young winemaker who runs around 8 hectares of local grapes in Sant Martí Sarroca, a little village located in the heart of the Penedès wine region. Bodega Clandestina’s aim is to produce clean natural wines.
More from Bodega Clandestina