- Appellation: AOC Minervois
- Region: Languedoc
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Mourvèdre, Syrah
- Soil type: Chalk, Limestone
- Vessel type: Cement - Other
- Filtered - No|Light Filtration 3 microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 56 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:16pts '..Sweet and fruity with very juicy, friendly fruit on the palate. Very friendly winemaking - I like the cork branded with 'Well Done'. Jancis Robinson
Taste it at...
We are a family who owns a vineyard isolated from other vineyards. We can pursue our own non-interventionist farming philosophy, based on organic and biodynamic principles. Our symbol, the black sheep, reminds us that the region that offers the opportunity to make exciting wines if you don’t follow the crowd.
More from Domaine Hegarty Chamans