- Appellation: AOC Languedoc
- Region: Languedoc
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Grenache Blanc, Marsanne
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- Fined using Argile : bentonite
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Suitable for Vegans, Vegetarians
- Total Sulphites: 25 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Taste it at...
We are wine growers in Languedoc, who practice organic and biodynamic farming. The climatic particularity of our terroir allows us to produce fresh and easily digestible wines.
More from Mas des Agrunelles